Friday, April 15, 2011

"Like" to Win Stuff? Then "Like" this Blog

I just added a "Like" button to my blog and I want to make it look a little more hefty, and do so in a hurry, so...in exchange for asking for your help, I have a pair of  Sunday-Friday, Non-holiday lift tickets good for the remainder of the ski season at Snow Summit or Bear Mountain in the Big Bear Lake, CA area! (Yes, there's still plenty of snow there).  Both resorts remain open for skiing until April 23rd! These are worth $112.00!

Here's how I propose to give away the tickets, and it requires a bit of the old "honor code" - you click on the "Like" button (see it, to the right of this page? Yes, that's it) then, leave a comment with a way for me to contact you - an e-mail, phone, number, Facebook or Twitter account - anything that can lead me to you so I can mail the tickets to you quickly.  I've temporarily turned on the "Moderation" for comments, so they will not go public and I have no current or future plan to use your info for any reason whatsoever.

Here's the goal: 250 "Likes" by Monday (April 18, 2011)- and that's when I will pick the winner, at random, and announce it right here!  Ready? GO!  And thank you very much!


Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/philhulett Subscribe to this blog: click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment