Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I just finished discussing New Year's Resolutions with Dr. Laura Schlessinger on my morning show on KFWB in Los Angeles. This is the first year is consciously did not make any personal resolutions (other than to post more often to this blog), and the doctor said that's a good thing. But, she said all of us should set little goals to improve ourselves all the time; baby steps. They are easier to achieve and to make part of our routine, and unlike big resolutions like, "I'm going to lose 50 pounds," they do not set us up for failure.

Hear podcasts of the daily conversations Penny Griego and I have with Dr. Laura on KFWB here.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/philhulett
Subscribe to this blog: click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment