Monday, June 29, 2009

Michael Jackson Radio

It sure seems I will be covering Michael Jackson news for quite a while to come.

There are so many wrinkles to this story that need to be ironed out:
  • Circumstances of death/autopsy results
  • Drug use/Physician administered or otherwise
  • General condition prior to death
  • Child Custody
  • Estate control and possible surprise claims of entitlement
  • Music rights/Future use
  • London concert ticket refunds
  • Police inquiries
  • Civil Rights
  • Jackson's Legacy

These topics are just of the top of my head. I am sure there are plenty more, but they are all coming, fast and furious.

Stay tuned. (Don't forget to listen to me on KFWB AM 980 in Los Angeles, Monday-Friday, 4:30-9am Pacific time).

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/philhulett
Subscribe to this blog: click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment