Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Beatles Rock Band - Interview with the Game's Creative Director

This week, my KFWB co-anchor, Penny Griego and I attended the E3 convention at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The highlight for both of us was the demo presentation of the latest from MTV Games, "The Beatles Rock Band."

We spoke to Josh Randall, Creative Director and Project Leader for the title.

Click here to listen to the entire interview (right click to download).

Click here to watch the trailor for the game.

Click here to watch the opening cinematic for the game.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog as I will be posting a whole series of interviews and Podcasts about E3. Stay tuned!

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/philhulett
Subscribe to this blog: click Here

1 comment:

  1. This is going to sell millions of units

    ReplyDelete