Sunday, April 26, 2009

So Close!!!! Sharks Stay Alive

I guess if everything were fair on this planet, a game like tonight would go to the team that played better, and I have to say, that's what happened. As a Ducks fan, I don't feel like I was treated fairly, though.

I was all prepared for a ducks win, after the boy came out of the locker room from the 2nd intermission, on a mission. The poured in 2 goals in 5 minutes to tie the game. So I was set to talk about the game being a metaphor for the Ducks season, "Finish Strong, Baby!" My twt.fm selection, "Bro Hymn" by Pennywise, we ready to be tweeted. But both will have to wait.

One tweeb put it correctly. "Now we get to win at home."

That's fine, but my "Ducks in 5" prediction is toast.

Time to sleep off my Kogi Truck tacos. Good night.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/philhulett
Subscribe to this blog: click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment