Thursday, April 23, 2009

Maureen Dowd Hates Twitter

New York Times columnist, in an interview published in The Times, expressed her utter disgust with Twitter.

With comments like, "Why did you call the company Twitter instead of Clutter?" and the quote destined to have some staying power, "I would rather be tied up to stakes in the Kalahari Desert, have honey poured over me and red ants eat out my eyes than open a Twitter account. Is there anything you can say to change my mind?" (Incidentally, Dowd's quip is 192 characters long, so any chance this was a well-crafted hoax can be put to rest.)

Certainly Dowd has raised her "Q" with this attack on the Twitterverse.

Read the entire interview here.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/philhulett
Subscribe to this blog: click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment