Friday, April 10, 2009

Angels Game Tonight

Wow, just a sad, sad story; the death of Angels rookie pitcher, Nick Adenhart. The game plays on tonight at the Big A, but I am sure it won't be the usual Friday at the ballpark.

I'm filling-in again tonight (and tomorrow) for David Courtney as public address announcer. I haven't heard from the game-day director yet, but I am guessing things will be subdued tonight. I can't imagine they'll do fireworks after the game, which is the tradition on Fridays. We'll see. I think Nick would probably want us to show up and cheer our lungs out for the team, but it's just tough to resolve emotions about this so quickly. Maybe you agree?

See you tonight.

Phil
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/philhulett
Subscribe to this blog. click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment